CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

And So It Goes...

This week it has finally hit me that there are only two weeks of summer vacation left. That means that there are two weeks to get busy and make some baby quilts. Two weeks to get prepared to begin a new school year. Two weeks to spend with Josh and Tressie and go out and do things with them. Where has this summer gone?


So, this morning I got up and began a quilt for Heidi and here it is almost 10:00 and lo and behold it is pretty much finished. I'll take a picture to share when it's done. Josh and Tressie have been into their alphabet this morning. I hope Josh does okay with his new school, I'm just a bit nervous.




Last night was baby Kaylie's shower. It was nice and simple. No games, just coffee, cupcakes, fellowship and gifts. What I liked best was that John babysat the kiddos. Yeah a break! Anyway, it was nice to get together with the girls and oh and ah about cute baby stuff. Madelynn was having fun too! She got to open her gifts first.

0 comments: