CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Two Years Old!

Tressie had her two year birthday this last Friday. She is full of energy and learning so much everyday! This is a particularly good birthday because now she gets to go to Sunday School! Yeah! I didn't know what to do with myself this past Sunday morning with no Tressie or Joshua to occupy my attention. It felt nice, but at the same time, I have to admit, I was fighting to keep awake. Not that the service was bad, because it wasn't, just because I have gotten used to half listening to the service due to the kiddos.

Here she is with all of her cousins (at least the ones from around here)! They have so much fun when they all get together and play. By this time next year there will be two more added to the group! How exciting!

1 comments:

Shane Eccles said...

WOW, Happy Birthday! Time really goes by fast. Whaen we left California she was just a little baby; on our recent visit I did not who she was! BTW: Congrats on the future Willman