CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do?


Joshua is afraid of the Police. I think that I mentioned that before, but now, well, he's becoming just a little bit brave in protecting himself from the police (or anyone who looks like them!).


This happened yesterday:

Joshua wanted some "lemonade chips" you know, the salty lime chips? Well, I took him to the local "stop and rob" to pick up some of these tangy potatoes when lo and behold, in walked an EMT in uniform. (How else would be know he was an EMT?)! Joshua went straight up to this stranger in uniform and began a converation. I was paying for the chips, so I kept an eye on him not knowing everything he was saying to the man. After a while I heard Josua speak up and say, "I didn't break the law!", to which the EMT replied, "That's good!" Joshua then went on to say, "And my mommy didn't break the law either!" He was just making sure that he doesn't get on the bad side of the law. I guess it never hurts to cover your hind end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL aren't kids great!

Mrs. Willman said...

Gotta love 'em...