CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

Told You So!

They say that a mother's intuition is rarely wrong...
Last night the hospital tested Heidi for the amount of phenobarbital in her system, and low and behold it was much higher than it needed to be! They are not giving her a dose today at all, it's that high. Tomorrow they are going to check her levels again and readjust the dosage. Have I mentioned that John and I have thought that the dosage was too high for days?
Heidi also held her temperature overnight, praise God, and she hasn't needed the oxygen. I haven't left the house yet to see her, just getting a little more needed rest. ((Sorry Amber, I totally forgot that we were supposed to meet!))

Prayer request: Pray for my friend's niece who is full-term and having bad complications. They flew her to San Francisco because there was no room here. I don't know her name, but she and her baby needs prayer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom always knows best!! glad to hear it.