CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Back to School Meetings

If I have to sit through anymore of these welcome back to school meetings I think I might go crazy! All morning long we sat through district meetings which we absorbed a whole lot of nothing, except saying hi to all our co-workers we haven't seen all summer. After lunch we departed to our school sites where we once again were held captive to school site meetings. Although these meetings were much more meaningful, all these meetings made for a very long day. My ankles swelled from sitting so long!
Tomorrow it's back to the chain-gang meetings and, hopefully, we will be able to actually work on preparing our rooms. I'm not complaining, really, it's nice to be back to work, but I like it much better when I'm simply back to teaching.
I'm tired. John just sprayed my smelly feet with febreeze. I think I'll go to sleep now that I smell better.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next Monday at 9 we have a school wide faculty meeting. They are broadcasting it on the web.... hmmmm no one wil know if I'm not there.