CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Watch Out for the Sops!

We had to pull over on a country road today for Joshua to "take care of business" and of coarse that meant that he walked around on the dirt some. Well, when we got back into the van he put his precious little feet up on the back of the driver's seat and got it nice and dirty. Don't all kids do that?

"Mom! I'm going to call the sops on you!" Of coarse I asked what in the world he was talking about, to which he replied: "You're letting dad's car get dirty so I'm calling to sops to clean it up."


Joshua thinks, for some reason, that cops, or police officers, are bad people and something to be afraid of. And, even though he was the one that made the mess, he decided that the right thing to do was to call the "sops" on me. Hmmm.....

What made this even more interesting was that he always calls them sops, and I always correct him and say, no, they are called cops. Well, I gave in for a moment and called them sops and guess what he did? He corrected me! No mom, they're cops.

0 comments: