CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Momma's Little Snob

Yesterday I took the kiddos with me to Fresno State to pick up a copy of the college manual. Well, the college was having an orientation for incoming students and there where small groups of guys and gals sitting around on the grass. One group of girls was watching Tressie and smiling at her. They waved hi to her and obviously thought that she was a little cutie pie. (I think so too!)

Well, you would think that she would at least give them a smile and a wave, but nooooo. let me tell you what she did. She put her little head back, gave them a "Do I know you?" look, flipped her little head away from them and kept walking along in her little girl style. The girls laughed and laughed, I just shrugged and told them sorry. I also told Tressie that wasn't a nice thing to do.

The teen years will be interesting to say the least.

0 comments: