CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

Yes! A Smartboard!

I walked into my classroom today with hopes to work on organizing it when I was given two surprises. The first surprise was that the janitor was shampooing my carpets today and I wouldn't be able to get anything done. The second surprise was maintenance standing at my door with a plethora of boxes that go to my new Smartboard! Yeah! Now they only need to be installed. Which may not happen before school starts, but will probably happen before the second quarter is over.

So, today I ended up in the 8th grade math teacher's class unpacking hundreds of books, stamping them with the school stamp and numbering them. About a third of the books will be going to my classroom anyway. We still haven't located the 7th grade books.

Here is a blog that I put together for my class, take a look and tell me what you think: http://www.mathmaddness.blogspot.com/ .

0 comments: